Organisations will no longer be at liberty to contact people on their mailing list with circulars, appeals or general information, without their explicit consent.
Read our Privacy Notice by clicking on the link setting out your rights and our obligations (see SUMMARY below).
Please click here to view the consent form.
If you are already on St Michael’s database:
- you will receive a personal email or letter where no email address is available;
- you will have been asked to confirm whether or not you wish us to continue to hold your details and to use them to send you information;
- if you choose to remain, you will be given access to your personal information and will be able to correct or update it yourself online at any time.
SUMMARY (Privacy Document)
- we understand that it is very important that we protect the privacy of your information and we will store it securely;
- we will only use the data for the church’s administrative needs, including claiming Gift Aid on donations, and to contact you about church activities;
- we will not supply your data to anyone else (unless legally obliged to do so);
- we will not hold the data longer than is needed to enable us to fulfil these purposes.
- You have the right to see the data we hold on you, to correct errors, to have it deleted from our records and to complain to the authorities if you believe it is being misused.