Saint Michael’s is looking forward to providing greatly improved facilities for the church, parish and wider community through our Church Hall project. We are committed to principles of vision, consultation, transparency in this process.
Our stated vision is of a building that supports and enhances the mission of St Michael’s and provides a resource to enrich lives. Our aim is a space that serves a broad diversity of people, particularly our existing users, while offering a long-term and high-quality facility for the future that is financially sustainable. After initial consultation and research, we have proposed a brand new church hall for Barnes, and we hope that you will join us in this vision to provide the very best for Barnes.
In this section of the website you can find out more information about:
- The project itself – all significant documents will be shared on this page.
- The process up to now and how particular decisions have been reached, and what the next stages are.
- See more about the consultation process so far and get involved in upcoming stages of consultation and feedback.
- How you can get involved at various stages.
Please bear with us as we build this section of our website.
We also have a news mailing list specifically about the Church Hall, please do email email@example.com if you’d like to receive updates.
‘I passionately believe that our church and parish deserve the best we can offer in the service of God and his people. I commend this project to your prayers that we may be faithful to the legacy we have inherited, while also proclaiming the Gospel afresh in our own time and to generations yet unborn.’
- Please click here to view the provisional timetable for Church Hall project build – October 2019
- Please click here to view the Process Chart – February 2019
- Please click here to view the Business Case feedback form – February 2019
- Please click here to view the Business Case – January 2019
- Please click here to view Church Hall Newsletter No 3 – January 2019
- Please click here to view a Report regarding Open Evening feedback – April 2018
- Please click here to view Feedback Data from the Open Evening – April 2018
- Please click here to view Church Hall Newsletter No 2 – April 2018
- Please click here for the results of the Community audit – November 2017
- Please click here for the word cloud created from the Community Audit – November 2017
- Please click here to view Church Hall Newsletter No 1 – November 2017
- Please click here to view slides from a Community Meeting – November 2017
- Please click here to view a summary of the PCC Away Day 2017
- Please click here to view a summary of issues at the Church Hall – November 2017
- Please click here to view the original timeline for the church hall project – June 2017